It'd been awhile

It'd been awhile since P&C went shopping together...so wed evening we decided to go the curve for a lil shopping for CNY..As usual I din manage to get anythin there as I was pretty exhausted after the 5 hours lectures before hand with oni 15 min breaks in between for lunch quick lunch..so at about 630pm we left the curve and meet up with Horng and Vince at oneU for dinner at shabu shabu and continue to shop until yum cha session....

we met up at Yen Ling's place to pick her up but she wasn't willing to go as her dog- Snoopy boy is very ill and eventually passed away peacefully with everyone around him to send him off....RIP
Snoopy althou u always bark at us when u see us and often make us running away from u but i'm sure ur a wonderful dog...can never forget u pee on other dog's face =.= we brought yen ling out at damansara perdana friendster for some drinks and we played cards..me n yen ling won most of the rounds...in fact she won most of it...haha poor rachel oni won the last round....headed back home round 130am n I stayed over nite at rachel's place =) n the 2 of us stayed up to play isketch til 4am lol

Meet up Rachel's cousin - Carol at Puchong the next morning and had dim sum together for breakie and headed to MidValley for some shopping. I got myself 3 tops and 3 socks =.= I have no idea why am I keep buying socks lately....went over to the garden as well, nice interior but not really nice to shop there..u probably cant get anything by the end of the day...and so with the 2 Chee(s) in the car I guess u probably can guess what they are going to do.....hehe...yea CAMWHORING!! they
are hell good in multitasking...one busy driving and posing, another busy talking on the phone n posing..hmm seems like I have alot more to learn...nice meeting ya Carol =)

RACHEL | PENNY | CAROL


p/s: I had a glimpse of a rainbow on the way back home =) its so beautiful!! I love rainbow but I hate rain tho...sometimes in life, u have to go thru something u dislike in order to get something u like...even tho rainy days make me feel blue but sunshine after rain, u'll see rainbow so if ur life is in the rainy day now...jz pray and eventually u'll see the rainbow and everythin will be alright =) *cheers*


0 comments: