The first 3 weeks

was totally fun (read: STRESS) =.=

however, I'm feeling good because I need not to handle the plasticine no more! it was finally completed and submitted yay me!! the happiness didn't last for long thou..up coming few weeks will be disastrous...*sigh* Photobucket

and shit happened today...my sandal just decided to abandon me today in uni...left me walking around like tempang...


came home rather early yesterday...went to have a nap and then wake up, dinner and start finishing up whatever report that I haven complete...thought of going back to bed earlier. but damn smart la myself, had a cuppa coffee at round 9pm and end up sleeping at 3ish near 4 -_-ll

anyway..gonna hit the bed now..I'm feeling extra sleepy tonight..I fell asleep while watching american idol just now Photobucket

0 comments: