Stress Free Weekend

It's delighting to read this =)
especially after one whole tensional week....

I miss you too darling dearest!

anyway was drowning in endless assignments last 2 weeks..3 due dates to meet this week..1 presentation on personality report, reviews for all subjects, and helping out a workshop for the A-level students...all these were done in the past 4 days!!I've not sleep more than 5 hours for the past one week...and now finally I'm done with this hectic week...I survived through it somehow *phew* and now its time to rejuvenate myself and pamper myself with a little party and shopping!! I need some retail therapy okay!

speaking of retail therapy, we did some really silly stuff yesterday in the lab before the A-level kids came in for the workshop because we were all too stress I guess..hehe..we snap lotsa pic and everyone were in a high mood..hahah
some pic for u..the rest check out on my facebook........some other time..I damn malas to upload cz I wana watch series and pig out the connection is pms-ing!! oh oh...and Viviane and YongLong made a superb cheese cake for us before the workshop too!! and its SUPER DUPER YUMMY-LICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna stuff myself with the cheese cake tmr!!! we are having party!!!! woohoo~

Cheese cake by Viviane and YLong!!

I told u its yummy!

Kenny wannabe~

perception perception...what u see is not always real!!

these people are damn poser!

**

I saw a few of my friends commenting on a pictures on facebook a few days ago...in the end it turn out to be like a forum and the one who uploaded the picture said this:

I think psychology student tend to overuse the word 'unconsciously' LOL

0 comments: