Hectic April

and it's only at the beginning.... *sigh*

sooooo friggin stressed out ATM..spent the whole afternoon on the plasticine...I must say I really dun like HATE art craft!! one whole afternoon only complete one small part of it..and I'm getting sick with it alrd...and then started to look for journals for my essay....*endless journals* 4 due dates coming up within this month....we are all so gonna be zombified =.=

anyway..there are something not really happy happened...not to me but to my friends...I'm sorry that you've lost your friend..I know you all must be having a hard time getting over this but hang in there..grieve and deal with the emotions properly and I hope you girls will be fine soon..take care girls =) and such incident made me realized that bad things do happens to us...to people around us...

was talking to a friend online...she told me that sometimes I made a better friend to her than her best fren did....since she left to further her studies abroad..they hardly keep contact with each other just because the other friend hardly come online and she didn't really know what is happening to her....and there comes the distance theory again....who said friendship knows no boundaries? reality is so cruel sometimes....

speaking of friends....I was watching some videos we took/made last time...I so miss those moments when we were all sitting together in McD chilling..tok kok-ing and basically just enjoy having each other's company.....the videos made me laugh and cry.....I wish I can share it with everyone here but the videos are be too private to share..hha..we did all the embarrassing things just to make each other laugh...but now.....we barely talk to each other....*sigh*

0 comments: