I am blessed!

In the midst of rushing assignments....talking to them make me feel happy! even thou we are at different side of the world but each time we chat things just fall back into its place..we make silly faces thru web cam, we chat on random stuff, we laugh at each other teasing that they are getting rounder etc etc...and I was clearing some unused folder in my desktop just now, I found the old presentation slides that we did for Rachel's birthday 2 years ago...the songs and the photos brings back all the good memories...

Back then I only knew them as Rachel's course mates..and the plan to go Genting together was just a coincident..and in the end there were only 4 of us ;) and since then our friendship blossom =) I am really blessed to have know them..we tease at each other, we bitch about everything under the sun, we shout at each other yet we still love one another! oh.yes..we did bitch about alotta things..trust me we are really mean and bad mouth when there's only four of us around! hehe...


I took the background from the slide Samantha made for Rachel and replaced with more recent pictures...the old one tak boleh pakai d =) hehe....I love cloverz!

ok la..enuf bitchin with the I-LOVE-U-I-MISS-U thingy...gonna get back to essay...man I wish I can get rid of this crap!

0 comments: