Only One

guy: "you are the only one for me."
girl: "and I am sure if there is still someone else left, you wouldn't have pick me"
guy: "............=.="

I made that up just for fun..

people likes to make promises when they are in love. but then they will eat their promises when they broke up in the end. where is the forever that was promised? what happen to the more to come anniversary? I always think that promises are not very practical. not when you are only at the dating stage. how can u promise anything forever when things keep changing by days, hours or even seconds? how sure was you to tell that he/she is the only one? C'mon, admit it..you've probably said the same thing to your ex or ex-ex..

I cant promise that I will love someone forever. I wont be able to even make sure that will I still love the same person the next morning I woke up. I cant possibly promise you a future, all I can promise is that every single day spent together were all genuine! ahh..that is when I already have someone laaaaa


Oh Lord. I duno where do I get this inspiration from but if someone were to gimme the 'only one' promises, I will really consider to use that pick up line I came up with LOL

On a random note: THIS IS THE 400TH post of this blog! *plays congratulation's music* yay me~ lets go celebrate! I wan cheese cake!! *looks at Yong Long wtf* and I wan Tony Romas!!!! *looks at Alvin*

hehe..I told ya I print screen-ed ;P

0 comments: