It's complicated

I was quite amazed that there is this "it's complicated" choice under the status column in friendster. Indeed, besides single or attached it can be real complicated. Especially when you don't know what kinda status you should put yourself in.

To fall for someone without him/her realising it is kinda funny. Every lil' thing they did or said will make you think alot. Even if its something they didnt intend to do but you will feel that they are tryin to hint you something (okay..I found the word for this-PERASAN) Argh~!!!!! I must be insaned!! Just when I was thinkin bout him, his message will arrive just in time (that sound fake but its true) And he's one of those who can put the smile on my face again when my mood is terribly bad...but when you ask me what do you like about him? I duno..I just have this feelin tellin me that he might be the one hmm but well my six sense always not workin right, so it cant be trusted I guess.

I keep tellin myself: "let's be friend and get to know each other better first" but when you fall for someone, there's always something there to block you from seein the flaws =.= aih..to like somebody is one thing, to step out the first step is another thing...see?It's complicated enough isnt it?


"Whoso loves, believe the impossible."- Elizabeth Barret Browning

0 comments: