Adjust

Since the holiday started, my body clock is totally in a mess!!! I think the earliest time for me to head to bed was 12am near 1....n always get up at noon!!! gosh Im wasting my time away and not doing anythin productive..well got la helping my mum out with the laundry and house work..I'm basically a full time free loader and part time maid at home..

As the 2nd sem is drawing nearer I think I need to adjust my sleeping time back to normal, but I can foresee that the first week I'm gonna be like zombie as I normally cant sleep the night b4 the class start due to excitement so the next day will be extremely tired...

I better off to prepare myself, going to catch rush hour 3 later in one u..oh god its Sunday and its one u!!we just have to be there earlier to get a friggin precious parking lot!!

0 comments: