Monash Street Carnival

Just came back from the street carnival/motor road show thingy at monash car park. It was a lil messy as alotta things was not set up before hand and the booths were out of power supply up to 8:30pm or so and most of the crowd were gathered at the motor show area...so the booths and the concert area was kinda pathetic...well..hope they will organize everythin later and people if you're interested in cars, drifting or show girls =.= do drop by monash new campus car park to have some fun =)

Class starting in 2 days time..whee~ I'm getting excited now n I know perfectly after a week the class start I will be longing for holidays again...haah can't help it..man kind will never feel satisfy with what they have..

rite..I shall sleep or I will start korek-ing food downstairs..I'm feelin hungwee!


0 comments: