dates

this sem break had been really long to me..however there are some date for me to look forward thou..
9th Aug..rush hour 3, watched the trailer shown on tv, was one hilarious show i guess...must not miss it!!

11th Aug..the brand new season of EPL starting on this coming weekends...Liverpool has no doubt became stronger with their new blood - Torres and Voronin =) thou Im quite sad that they let Dudek and Luis Garcia leave the club...
"You will never walk alone"

16th Aug..
Ratatouille premier!! I've been watching this animation trailer since last year...or perhaps early last year, finally its coming up!! this is definitely one movie im not gonna miss!

and the very final date will be 20th Aug..my first day back to sunway!! oh god..i miss my mates and ofcz all the fun in class!!!

this is pretty much a crappy update...as I'm just updating it for the sake of killing my never-ending-free-time =S

0 comments: