It's how you look at it that matter

The weekend is not here yet but I can conclude that I have had a blast this week..I'm happy in class with my mates..Im happee with all the laughter my friends gave me, I'm happy that you are willin to drop by sunway to meet me =) I'm happee that I'm goin to PD with my highschool mates..I'm happy over every lil' thing that happened and every one that appear around me..thou there's also some frustration moment but I choose to ignore it and keep telling myself to be positive!! things will turn out fine..

One of the clover is having a bad month..and she can hardly hold on to her faith anymore..Dear God..please guide her to overcome all her problems and give her peace in mind, let her see the positive of everything and let her know that her friends will be always there for her =) and the last but not least bless the other 2 clovers and also all my friends in their daily life...

The other day in class, I dunno why suddenly I have this thought that made me quite upset...sometimes, or rather most of the time when people came to me and tellin me about their problems, I often only ask them to cheer up and view on the positive side which I always feel things won't be that bad..but how do you wana persuade others to hold on to the passion in life and those positive thinking is really a challenge..when you are so positive and some one just feel all worst and you can't really help them..wouldn't it be really frustrating? ahh...duno why I wonder off so far away..


0 comments: