Secret

Came home from uni, and been drag to the cinema by my sis to watch the Jay Chou's latest movie.. doesn't really willing to go but since mum is paying for it and my bro is gonna drive me so I just went. I thought it will be a boring movie as Jay Chou's the director..well I mean he's good in music but not in directing movie so I really didn't expect much but from what I read from the papers is not bad...so I just give it a chance (aiseh..)

To my surprise..the movie is good! well, for a fresh director, this is really cool i guess...tho the story turn out to look like some horror film near the ending but still I think if it dun deserve 2 thumbs up it at least deserve one =) nice plot and nice music!! I just love to see the way he play piano and the scene where they both (Jay and Kwai Lun Mei) play the piano together were sooo sweet =) I cried nearly cry at the end of the show when he was playing the piano in the building where they are about to destroy...okay I shall not be the spoiler to those who intend to watch. This is definitely one weekend dating movie...

why is cycling always related to romantic?LOL


my next movie..Ratatouille =D

0 comments: