With this I officially end my first week

There goes my first week back to class..I've to admit I've been very lazy to start my engine for work.

Things are going to pick up real soon, assignments and journals (NOOOO) started to kick in already =( and I really got tonnes to read!! And thanx to my holidays-sleep-late-campaign now I still haven adjust my body clock back to normal..and I am struggling to sleep at night and having a hard time to drag myself outta my bed every morning...

anyway..the first week was pretty fun, most of the lecturer were young and fun to be with =) one thing I like about our course is they will let you know all the assignments that you have to complete for this sem on the very first lectures itself so that you can pre-plan your time on the assignments, yet there's one thing I hate about myself is that I wont get my hand working on the assignments until the very last minute!!

Guess this will be a challenging yet interesting sem =) looking forward to all the assignments (yea right..) and activities...

new sem jia you!

p/s: happy birthday Vince =)


0 comments: