Facebook Spree~

...I'm feeling happy~ for no apparent reason.

actually there is, but hmm..we shall come back to this later on =D

I've to admit, I've been very bad...been slacking since thursday, after I handed in my term paper. Let's see what have I done since then..
I've updated my blog
I've watched heroes epi 4 and 5
I've a gathering with old mates
I've watched {Just Follow Law}
I've been facebook-ing 24/7!!!!!

ZOMG~ I'm really taking my own sweet time..another two proposal is going to hit my face and I'm still chillax-ing (I duno who came up with this word, so dun bother about the citation)

I must finalize my leaflet design (I must stop facebooking)
I must start my I/O proposal (
I must stop facebooking)
I must tidy up my messy notes (
I must stop facebooking)
I must start revision already (I must stop facebooking)

*sigh* facebook is da bomb u see....
"Facebook is attractive because it keeps you in the know of what events are going on around campus. One bad thing about it is that its addictive and you end up on Facebook instead of doing other important things," said Erikka Jackson, a sophomore psychology major.
The thing about facebook is that they have millions of applications in it..I really cannot tahan people with ALOT app (when I say ALOT means really ALOT) in their profile that by the time I get to the bottom of their page, I'd probably hurt my finger already....damn semangat wei

Anyway, facebook is still fun..like I said my friendster is as good as dead now..not active anymore *sob sob*


p/s: my darling
dearest cloverz seems to have blain damage because of their cell met aka sial mad's revision..God bless their paper on Tuesday *praying*

0 comments: