Hell of a Hectic week

The past one week was really busy, all I can remember was journals, journals and more journals!! besides rushing to finish the term paper which is due today, I only got to know that I've a social psychology presentation on this Wednesday which was yesterday. Holy mama..nothing was prepare until Monday, we had a meeting and divided the job and compile everything together on Tuesday.. The presentation went on well...hmm at least that's what I thought..

Last night, stayed up til 5am to get my term paper done..not done actually but I couldn't stay up anymore longer so I just switched off my desktop and went to bed..woke up at 8am and continue my work in uni since I followed my bro to uni early...until 1130am everything was printed and handed in. *phew* there goes the burden....but instead of feeling relief now I am feeling worry..guess I'm gonna flunk this assignment!!!gosh..gonna work hard for finals from now on...

In the afternoon, we had a lab experiment for developmental psychology where we have to assess children with several theory. The boy, Isaac was sooooo cute!!!! He somehow reminds me of Abner..he is so shy *wink* and when you asked him questions he will not look at you...funny thing was, when we wanna give him a complimentary gift which is some stationary that was wrapped in transparent flower paper, he refused to take it..the reason being - present are suppose to come in box and aren't suppose to be seen!! LOL how adorable is that? and when he came out of the observation room, the hall outside was dark as we off the light so that they couldn't see us walking around outside the room..the minute he walked out he said "wan shang liao" (its nite time already) OMG....the way he said it is SUPER blur and adorable!!

and now here I am sitting at the foyer alone typing this entry while waiting for my brother...its THURSDAY!! *sigh* I really wana move out..anyone can help me to persuade my dad?

0 comments: