I Hate Thursday!!

I seriously definitely utterly absolutely HATE thursday...to be more precise, I hate the time after my class and before I go home..it ain't short I'm telling you, it's approx 3 hours long!!! and gosh I've to wait every single thurs!!!!!!! It gets annoyed when you are sleepy and tired and wanna go home for a rest on the last day of the week (I've no class on friday)

Enough with complains, I'm just too bored over here..been reading journals for an hour or more already and started to feel impatient with it..so decided to disturb my bloggie awhile...I'm feeling hungry actually...but my damn paper-ish stomach doesn't allow me to eat whatever I wan at the moment or I will end up in toilet again (fyi..I had diarrhoe and light fever yest) I had BBQ chicken rice from the lemon grass stall just now and also end up visiting toilet...*sigh*

ok..time to go..God bless peNnY's term paper..and all the monashians in their finals =)

0 comments: