Updates

The long awaited mid sem break was here..but I had been enjoying since thursday so now it's time for work! will have to finish developmental psy's term paper this holidays!!argh~ I am still yet to write a word and our Ms. Sunshine is done with the paper!! =S StresssssNYE~

Went to pyramid on thurs with a few course mates to check out the new pyramid and for dinner..we din buy anythin as we have nothin in mind...but we did check out some stuff to buy for Ms. Woo's baby hehe..and we had dinner at Kim Gary! An OVER SATISFIED dinner I would said..too much food la..nex time must share, I love dinner with u all...lets have more!!

Sat, meet up with Horng, Vince and Bob,Yen, Henry and VENETIA at The Pavillion for a lil shopping and movie. The Pavillion is nice and classy, if u happen to have alot of cash or a lotta credit cards in ur wallet, can go spend ur day there..branded stuff all over the place, ain't kiddin you..we went there window shoppin, and dinner at Tony Roma's, met Tiffany there =) and after dinner we went time square for movie "I now pronounce you chuck and larry" boy oh boy you must really check out this show, it was hilarious! the movie end at round 1130pm and we went all the way to OUG yum cha =P had a really long chat n crapping session with my mates..I reached home at 3am!! NO MORE later than this man, or I will for sure be grounded!!

OKayy..enuf with fun and outing. It's time to be serious..to my psycho mates, gambate in ur term paper..to all monashians- all the best in ur finals =)

0 comments: