Kiss the Holidays Good Bye

Mid Sem is over before I even realize it was here...with only introduction of the term paper done and the accomplishment of one and a half series, I am back to class again =.=" foyer finally done! so much brighter n spacious now..whee~ and most the constructions are almost done too...less noise *yippee*

Okay..I really enjoyed too much of my mid sem and din do much work, now everything is piling up! *congratulation* social psychology presentation is next week!! no one ever remember about it, suppose to find 25 subjects for a research also forgot..I'm friggin scrude!!! blame on prison break n facebook!!

***************************************

Sometimes I really hate myself for being so rational until I will laugh at some lyrics that sounds ridiculous to me..ridiculous as in how?hmm...something like "I'll be loving you forever" or "I'll never love this way again" perhaps its because of those promises that I've broke in the past that made me stop believing in forever!! FOREVER..it's such a big word!!and when you're just outta love u may probably thought that you wont love that way again..until u found another one and fall in love again...love and promises are just soooo fragile!

It can also be that I haven met someone who can make me believe in forever again yet...that's why I feel some songs are ridiculous..LOL I guess the day I start to believe in all these songs again, is clear enuf to show that I'm in love.....again hah =D


0 comments: