Prison Break is addictive

I'm so into this series recently..if I ain't gonna wk up early tomorrow ..err...I mean later I wud have probably continue watching and fyi I'm only watching season 1 =.=" I know what you are thinkin.."I'm OUT!!" ain't you? but hey, it's never too late to start =P
He's one of the reason I can't stop watchin..LOL

On a totally unrelated note..I really hate stayin awake till this time..when your surrounding is so quiet and all you can hear is the clock happily tickin away and your stomach making noise your heartbeats..and worst is you can hear your thought....everything that you thought you had put down and let go will just find its way to come and say hallo to you at this time. I always very conscious about myself..I know what I should and shouldn't do most of the time, I'm also very conscious over what I am thinking, and when I told you I am positive, I am! Althou I whine alot in my blog but hey people do have negative moment at times okayy? and my whining target is always my dear bloggie =) Had a real long chat with a fren of mine about alotta stuff some times back, she asked me "dun you think it's time to get over it? it's been so long..." and that line keep repeating in my mind...I know it's time to get over it, and I've been very determined in getting over yet it just came back every time when I'm given the opportunity to think....I guess I really need to occupied my mind on something else...

okk..time to bed, gonna have breakkie with grandpa later- Bak Kut Teh!!! kill me people!! and after that gonna meet up with darling dear gal for shopping...hmm might have a chance to meet darling's darling LOL

"Dear 3AM, we've got to stop meeting this way, I'd rather sleep with you." =D

0 comments: