Serenade to Spring

current mood: less cheerful
currently listening to: Serenade to spring

I dun planned to get my hands on blog at this hour but somehow this song just give me alotta feelings to do so...I was bombarded with some negative issues and also negative feelings today..or rather this 2 days. I wasn't completely sad over it because there's nothing I can do but I can't help thinkin that, why can't the world be a lil bit more simpler?

Over heard one of the family's friend attempted suicide because her husband had an affair. As a mother, you seriously left a very terrific impact in your child. Your husband left you doesn't mean that you're a lousy wife, it could have been that he is a lousy husband but your action of trying to kill yourself in front of the kids made you the lousiest mother on earth!! I dun pity you but can't help thinkin about how selfish you are. The feeling of being betrayed is really sucks, but 10 years down the road when you look back at it, and start tellin people about your life's story, it will be just sooo small as if it never hurt u even thou at that very moment you feel like it's the end of the world!

Heard about a friend's friendship problems. After hearing his problem, I just felt grateful and thank God for giving me such a lovely bunch of friends. No major misunderstanding, no major argument so far and we are always there for each other at any moment! Thou at times we might be busy with our own career and studies but we will always get back to each other once we've settled with our own stuff. I was upset and couldn't understand why are some friends out there just always being so sensitive and holding grudges?hey, people do make mistakes okayy?!! and for God's sake it was just a misunderstanding anyway!!

One more issue is...I seriously think that it's time to let go and move on! I confessed, I did what ever I think I should or shouldn't..yet there's still same thing. I dun get confuse no more..cuz it's clear that there isn't any space between us. so I hope after tonite, I will stop dreamin of u and here's the end of all the misery!!

"Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new BEGINNING!"

0 comments: