Dusk before Dawn


It is the time of the year...where the dusk meets the dawn, where people look back the year and realized what they've accomplished and what they've missed thru the year, where people start setting new resolutions for the year coming....this year or rather every year I feel it passed blazing fast just like the Boeing 747..

2007 was filled with surprises and challenges. There were so many things happened through the year, so many new faces I've met and so many new experiences gained. There were times I got so disappointed with life and have been wondering what is the future holds for me yet I'm glad that I've so many beautiful souls around me to bring me outta the maze and lead me back to the right track. There were also times I am thankful for, thankful for the times that I have with my family, my friends and all the joy I had...2007 for sure doesn't started out smoothly for me nor it is going to end smoothly either as far as I can see...but I stil thank God for what He is putting me thru...I'm gonna have faith

And for YOU, I appreciated the frankness and platonic is da word I learned...I'm glad that we turn out to be very good friend now even thou at times I still thought we could have work out...but I appreciate our friendship and I hope nothing change....I hope u love the small token =)

The new year is here, I would like to pray for each and everyone I know that they will stay healthy and be cheery all the time =) have a blast in year 2008 everyone and adios~ 2007!!

Happy 2008 to everyone out there...

0 comments: