Bid February GoodBye~

It's finally ending....

have I told you this is the longest February ever? I'm glad that it's finally ending..seriously, sending off your friends one by one, having all assignments and presentation due in the same week and having exam in the same month all together is not fun...in fact it's friggin SUX!! I had a bad February but anyway..this crappy Feb is coming to an end in few more hours time, and my exam's over!! everything's gonna be fine...again =)

anyway..there was something I read in the text book which I feel like sharing..
"...the line of reasoning leads to the following conclusion: there is no such thing as a "bad" emotion. Joy is not necessarily a good emotion, and anger and fear are not necessarily bad emotions (Izard, 1982). All emotions are beneficial because they direct attention and channel behavior to where it is needed....

when you're happy, you smile, you laugh; when you're worry, you frown; and when you're sad, you cry..people do have emotions and it is NORMAL to have! when you have emotions, deal with it! cry, laugh or whatever you think it's appropriate and then get over it...if you're crying because you feel sad, I dun see any problem with it...remember...all emotions are beneficial!

0 comments: