Talking about revision

or should I call it a last minute revision?

Exam's on Monday!! stress betul...looking at the journals =.= I pray to God that I wont mix up the author's name and what researches they did or I'm gonna get myself in deep shit..First paper's preparation is almost done but I have yet to start on M&E's revision which is just 2 days after the first.. *praying* I wish I have some super memory now...so I can absorb whatever I've read and can vomit all out in the hall.....

alrite..time to hit the bed, or I'm gonna sneak to the kitchen and look for food...even thou I just sat here studying but revision and journals reading drained up your energy fast! especially when journals' font size are sooooo tiny!! I just dun understands why they cant make it bigger..already the content is boring enough to make whoever who read it fall asleep yet they still wana make the font size as small as possible to make you sleep even faster!

By next Wed 12pm I'll be free!! whee~ cant wait for all the coffee session I've promised with my friends....and I'm gonna meet up old mates after some times =) yay me!! by the way, my cousin is getting marry next month..she'd been my playmate since young and now that she's getting marry I suddenly realized that we've really grown up!!
I'm soooooo happee for her....eh wait.....her wedding is next month....which means I've to go on diet again +_+ oh holy crap... (sing to the tune of 'oh holy night')

on diet...is always a life long project =.=


0 comments: