Until we meet again..

and 10th Feb 2008 is here!

The date I wish it will come slower for the past 2 months IS here! It's really hard to send off ur best friends and knowing that you wont be able to meet them as often as before just kill me....but to think it over again..we'll definitely meet each other again..and will have fun time together again ;)

Just feeling thankful that I din cry and flood the airport as what I expect, thou I did tears abit when I see them walking in and outta my sight and with the thought in my head telling me that 'there they go...ur not gonna see this 2 figures in 10 months' and can you believe there is people playing Aud Lang Syne with his violin at the airport?! gosh...if I cry I will really punch him...

anyway...I will see you all online =) *sob sob* I miss you all already!

0 comments: