No..I'm not sad

I'm just not very cheerful.....

I had flooded my room last nite with my tears...I browsed thru the pictures we took in Pavilion and Sky Bar on facebook and suddenly the blues just strike me from no where....what made me tears was Grey's Anatomy...damn it..I was in a not-so-cheerful mood and they just have to play the saddest part at this time and made me cried like a mad woman in the middle of the night.....

but I wasn't really crying for the series actually..more of thinking about my dear friends...I'm so gonna miss them!! *SLAP* hallo penny gan..dun be silly here!!!they are leaving for good....live with it! and ya..live with it was what I got from Rajiv at the dinner last nite...

*Vince*
I'm so gonna miss ur 'auntie-ness' and your sweat face!!take care urself and also take care of my 2 darlings there...dun fight with Melinda if possible ;p see u soon

*Yi Horng*
Have Fun in Moo Moo land~ I'm soooo gonna miss u too coz no one will volunteer to do the booking for movies alrd :( LOL kidding kiddin...hehe just wana say..it's my pleasure to have known you and I really had whole lotta fun for the past 2 years...enjoy your time in Gippy~

*Yen Ling*
YOU'RE LEAVING!!!! sooooo soon!!! no more clovers outing in near future! no more sleeping over at ur place in the coming one year...no more movies together so soon..no more williams, late night McDs :( take care of urself and do keep in touch thru mails, blog and msn ok? have u fix ur webbie?!! *hugs* will be missing you!

*Rachel*
*sigh* what more can I say? just by thinking of you leaving make me tears..but on the other hand I'm happy for you to have the chance to experience the different environment and culture=) I'm gonna miss you heaps and praying everything will be fine for you over there...*hugs* love u to bits

to everyone out there who are also going overseas for study or work..I pray for your safety and may you all enjoy your days on the foreign land :)


0 comments: