Motivation needed

Finally another assignment down...and now I just have to finish up my part of work in another group's assignment and I can start revising for my finals which will be here in another 11 days!! and I haven start revision at all....no motivation to start either! H.E.L.P!!!

Right now I'm sitting in the lab waiting for my bro to pick me up after his class and I'm feeling dead sleepy and tired...I am doing my assignment but hardly progressing *sigh* anyway I'm feeling great that it's thursday already! no class tmr which means I can wake up later!! Gosh, I feel soooo damn old as I practically drag myself outta bed every morning and the first thought that came into my head every morning is 'I wana come home and sleep!'

anyway..happy valentine's day to all...with or without valentine you still can celebrate..heheh okay..back to work..my desktop is my valentine! lol

0 comments: