Here come the stressful week

You think studying your lectures slides and notes is bad enough? Try journals...it's worst!!!

Having a unit which has no text book is bad and study the lectures slides alone is definitely NOT sufficient enough to save you to even pass the paper is pathetic. You have to stuck your head in the journals for hours juz to find a lil point from here and there! I've fell asleep a few times when I'm reading... *argh* I wana burn the all the journals alrd!!!

okk..I shall stop ranting. Kx flew back to Perth on Wed, Hoi is leaving in a few hours time too..and Bryan flying off on friday nite :( this is the worst longest Feb ever! at least to me, it feels like it had been here forever...anyhow, I still wana wish all of those who were studying abroad to have a very pleasant times there and most importantly to take good care of yourself ;)

It's time to go back to the very 'interesting revision' on my journals! Add oil psycho pals, lets kill the pets and have purrrfect control over our motivation and emotions!!

p/s: I know I've been sayin this many many times.....bt I still VERY MISS YOU! and I wana say...'wake me up when DEC is here' LOL

0 comments: