Of Edison scandal

Journals are long, boring and make no sense to me most of the time....and especially reading it at this wee hour is only gonna make me hate it to the max. so I took a time out to hop around blogs. stumble upon my friend's blog and got the news about Edison quiting from the entertainment field.

This outcome was expected but somehow I still feel that he is also one of the victim in this entire incident just like the other actresses who were involved. Just like the statement he made in the conference, "the photos are very private and have not been shown to people and were never intended to be shown to anyone.." true enough that these photos are very private, and obviously someone immoral had stole it from him and uploaded without consent...and eventually destroy his career and maybe his whole life too....

I admit that those pictures taken were utterly disgusting (okay..so I've seen some of it, what u wan?) but it was never meant to be published on the internet and papers like this....people do have their own privacy!! maybe there is someone out there who have even more 'disgusting' sex pictures, and why no body care? because they never publish to the world, and because they are not Edison Chen...you get what I mean? If those pic have not been stolen from him, those are his private photos, and is it wrong to keep those pic?

damn, must be the time! I lost my words alrd..anyway I feel that the society should give him another chance instead of keep blaming him..I am not his fans but I just feel that we shud be fair to him...

0 comments: