The Double 2's

Happy Birthday to me!! another year older which means another year wider wiser (I hope) and before anything else, I would like to thank all of you who had dropped me a note, message, calls, that came in in many ways let it be hp, frenster, facebook or emails..I may not reply u personally but I appreciate the wishes ;)

I had a rather different celebration last nite..was out dinner and movie with Carol
..and Rachel called from Melb n all of them sang me a birthday song! with the loud speaker....hahah thank God the env was not too quiet so it doesnt appear to be that loud or not I guess Carol will be quite malu hahah..man I miss the 2 ladies over at Melb!! thanx for the lil surprise darlings, althou I still dun get choc fondue at the end but I was thankful that u girls manage to come up with something from down under =) owh and Narnia was awesome! thanx Carol for the dinner, cheese cake, card and movie!!

Upon reaching my house, I received calls from Ke Xiou!! and she sang me birthday song too! whee~ u couldn't imagine how touched I was, getting calls from overseas that sing me birthday song! thanx for the song darling girl, and it's extra meaningful cz u called from library HAHAH...imagining kx singing in the library *hmm* must be hard for u eh?


and just this morning, I received a teddy bear bouquet from Syed, Flo and Adrian =D that was really shocking ok?! I thought w
ho was that standing outside my house holding a bouquet haha




Thanx for all the wishes and greetings that came in =) birthday is not about the pressies and celebration...it's about being remembered that count ;) I really smile from ear to ear when I received a very simple 'happy birthday!' from each and everyone of u =)

0 comments: