My Pride =D

before anything else, just look at this.....



I feel proud can? althou it's just a bronze but it's my very first medal in sports okayy??? wei, please look at my size, that explain it all la....

anyway..I'm suppose to finish up my report but damn I'm here bloggin on nothing again..life is pretty hectic and dull lately because there are alot alot research to do..one more training proposal to do and 3 biopsychology's review haunting me!! good thing is...next week will be our mid sem break!
Photobucket
goin to a field trip on friday to a kindergarten somewhere in ss18...gonna have meeting on research project after that and have a gathering with Mel, Cindy, Rachel and Emily..Mel just got back from Seattle!! I can't wait to meet all of them after so long!! gonna be busy busy busy!!

and I sooooo wana watch Prince Caspian!! cant wait to attack the cinema next friday already!! will be meeting up Carol by then...hmm maybe we can catch a movie together?!! haha..hopefully we can lar....

okay..end of this show-off-and-pointless-post....gonna finish up a lil bit more on the report and sleep! I need more sleep..I'd been dozing off while driving back home recently.....I certainly do not wana die on the road *touch wood* it'll be ugly can?!

0 comments: