The longest journey ever

Man I really never know walking to the open parking can be this long....

I've my replacement class for personality psy today yesterday and we watched a movie called 'The Life of David Gale' in the replacement class and I have to say that it is a GREAT movie!! go get a glimpse at it if you have a chance..it is about this man named David Gale (like DUHH) who had been charged for raping his student and murdered his best friend few years later and was sentence to death. He agreed to tell his story to Bitsey Bloom, a journalist with a substantial fee and later Bloom found out that Gale had been set up for this whole charges.......
find out the truth on your own la..if I tell you the answer then no syok d

okay..so after the movie I rushed outta the class because it looks like it was going to rain! true enough, it was drizzling when I walked outta the foyer and damn smart la myself..I thought it was only drizzle and so i didn't bother to stay back and wait for it to stop..and the drizzle turn out to be a heavy down pour within sec!! by the time I reached the traffic light I was totally drenched!! and the rain made my sandals damn slippery and when I was running to cross the road, one of my sandals was left in the middle of the road =_=b I can hear you laughing ok!!? I wana wear it properly to continue walking but there were cars coming!!! and so I walked to the side and waited for the road to clear IN THE RAIN and went back to wear it after that........*sigh* sia sui betul ok? the opposite cars' drivers must be laughing their asses off!!! *peNnY is praying that no one she knows saw that scene* ahem...reading it and seeing it with your own eyes is different story okay?

0 comments: