Things I like about FB

There are reasons why FB is much better than Friendster...

first thing of all....the messaging system that allow us to send out messages to many people at the same time and allow all to read the reply at the same time as well....


it's easier for a few people to keep each other update...as u can see...79 messages posted and still counting =) by the end of the year...I think it will be more than 200

News Feed!! hhe...it satisfied my kepo-ness keeps me update about my friends so I wont be autistic =P

Video!! u can share ur videos here without going thru youtube!! best part is that u can decide who can view the video =D

tag a photo....I have the habit of pointing my cursor to any picture I view now to check for the name....even when I'm not viewing on facebook =.=

comment on photo...and most of the time it turn out to be a forum.....Friendster may have this function as well but I dun get notifications about the comments.....so FB is still better!

Friend wheel.....I like this..it makes u feel as if u have alotta friends wtf! [the YL and Suet's symptoms..they are bad influence tsk tsk]

and lastly...I think they have tighter privacy setting than frenster, which is important..u are the one who decide who can view what kinda information on ur account..

*********

I'm having super good mood this week! because it was a short study week ;) monday's morning class was canceled and I only reached uni at 3pm..hehe Tues went for 3 hours class and went Sun Med to baby sit kids at the outpatient floor and wed only one class....hided in observation room for one2one assignment the whole afternoon after class and went for the bowling competition for the sports carnival =) made some new frens and had a nice dinner with chu...hehe thanx for coming girls!

gonna have long weekend this week!!but I'm gonna start doin my research =( hopefully everything will go smoothly

ok la..I wana sleep d..althou I only had 2 hours lectures today but I spent my entire afternoon sewing and my evening bowling...very tiring can? *yawn*

happy labour day!


0 comments: