Of the death of his father

It's always not nice to hear about a death of somebody...It always brought me down a lil when I came across all these news...even thou I may not be close to the death but I feel for his/her family....nothing can be compared to the lost of the love ones!

Got the news that one of my form 6 close buddy's father had passed away yesterday..I was shocked..really..no words can come out from my mouth for few sec...I just din noe wat to say and how to respond. Later I text him and sent my condolence and told him that I will drop by the next day..I feel sad for him and the family and I wish he'll be alrite soon...

and because I involve too much of my personal emotions into some unfortunate incidents around me..I thought I cant be a counselor...this is why I never join the peer counseling group in my college and never will I think of being a counselor...because if I did...I guess I'll be the one who suicide first before anyone else...I just cant handle bad events.....I need alotta time to get over something bad/horrible myself, how d'ya expect me to help others if I cant handle mine?

Be strong Joshua!
may ur dad rest in peace

0 comments: