Good Day? Bad Day?

I just cant conclude, but it was definitely a long~ Friday...

It started off bad I would say..because I was late for the time to gather at foyer and have to borrow the season parking card from Su Woan and rush to park and run back to the foyer..I felt pretty embarrassed because I am normally a punctual person and now I am late!!

Oh well..the embarrassment were all thrown outta the window when we reached Summer Academy =) because the kids there were all soooo cute and they brighten up my day! we spent approx 2 hours there talking to the kids, interview the director, teacher while the other group were doing some experiments with the kids..we took some video and pictures..I will upload it once I have a copy of it =) and I swear I really will!!after that we went back to uni and me and my 'smart ass' accidentally sat on my shades when I wana drive out my car from season parking to the sunway carpark!!! obviously the shades was broken la T.T I damn sad ok? it was only few months old!! it's still an infant *sob sob* and after lunch we were stuck in the lab for discussion, research and presentations......until 6pm! goodness I was in uni until that late when I have no class =.= did that give u an idea how heavy our workload are? We all got damn stressed out by the end of the day..here's the proof:
Gloria: What is the f ar? [referring to the statistic symbol]
Ee Lin: *annoyed* f is f laaaaaa after EEEE
we all ROFL..and ofcz ee lin was not really annoyed la, she just feel too stress after one whole day..
Someone (I cant remember who): why are u so high today?
Gloria: because I wear high heels today
Photobucket

Later that evening, I met up with Mel, Rach, Emily and Jhen at pyramid for dinner..Mel just came back from Seattle and I have not meet any of them for at least 2 years...so then we had our dinner at Sakae Sushi..and again, pictures will be up once I have it which I am not too sure when..we were there talking and eating for about 2.5 hrs updating about each other..it was nice catching up with old mates..too bad Cindy couldn't make it this time...

While I was leaving pyramid, Gloria text me and asked me if I wana go jalan and I agreed since I was not back yet, u see she was still so high until that night, and Yie Chu told her not to wear high heels anymore..we ended up in A&W together with Yie Chu..have a lil chat over any random stuff..owh in case u haven know this, A&W also open 24 hours now...I reached home at approx 1:15am thank god I'm a few minutes earlier than my dad! LOL

Happy perceived holiday to my mates! lets work like a cow this holiday.....=.=

0 comments: