Something's not right somewhere

I'm feeling a lil bit weird lately...I'm neither sad nor happy,it's not neutral as well..emotional? maybe..it could be due to the stress but then again I don't wana go all out and whine over the workload cz I'm not the only one who are stressing here...it could be all the negative news that I've been receiving these days, but then none of it had direct affection on me, I'm just feeling pity and heartache for them....especially when I watch the news on the Szechwan's earthquake..I cried over the news because it was really a catastrophe......

Sometimes I hate the fact that I actually realized and aware of the the tiniest emotions in between, if I can just ignore those little voices, maybe I would be happier or at least as happy as people perceived...now I know why they said ignorance is bliss........

Anyhow, life isn't really that sad after all...at least I had some good time yesterday ;)

I went to Neway with Stella early in the morning, I need a place to de-stress myself, the best way other than binge eating will be karaokae! we went and sang our lungs out and after that we went for a lil shopping, get some birthday pressies and have a lil chat at juice work. Marie digby will be having a showcase there at one utama on that night itself and I thought I wouldn't have chance to watch her that night because I've dated some friends at night. To my surprise, she came out to the stage for rehearsal, and thank God I was still in the mall!! I saw her performing live up close and personal I was standing at the first row okayy? damn excited...and she's so gorgeous and talented I am telling u!! and no I'm not lying...if you think she's pretty on youtube, she looks better in person! *melted*

*sigh* if I know the gathering at night will be canceled, I would have stay there until the showcase starts! but anyway, at least I saw her during rehearsal =) crap, I just realized I always only get to watch the singer during rehearsal =S The last time was Colbie and now Marie Digby...

0 comments: