Assignments free come Exam stress

I finally handed in the very-long-postponed-ass-kicking research on monday...it was such a pain to complete it and I felt nothing but relieved! thou the mark is still something to worry about but I really dun wana think about it until I really have to...

Although the assignments stress was finally over yet the exam stress just hit us right on our face! we left about 3 weeks before the finals and after this 3 weeks I am suppose to be very familiar with the brain functions, lateralization, split brain etc. *sigh* I wonder how is that gonna happen.....need to start muggin already!

and I guess the past few weeks had really drained me...I felt so sleepy this few days at night. I normally dun feel sleepy until 3/4 am but these 2 days I started to yawn and feel tired at around 12....even fall asleep when I am watchin tv on the couch =.=

anyway, I had finished watchin GA season 4! no more GA until sept =( the last episode is soooo nice!! I love the scene when Mere and Derek stand at their house blue print that was made of candle~I want Derek and Meredith to be together!!!!


P.S: Horgie, if ur reading this.....wuahahah spoiler for u!

0 comments: