F.O.C.

stands for FULL OF CRAP!

still flooded with journals, research and presentation...one good thing is most of it gonna end next week latest by thursday *yippie*

actually we are fine with doing research, and reports but one thing that pissed all of us off is U STANDARDIZE UR FRIGGIN FORMAT LAAAA!!! sekejap this lecturer said do like this, sekejap another one said noooo not like this, do another way! u people really think we got nothing better to do everyday sit there keep changing the format nia? and I am so sad cz I failed my biopsy assignment :( in fact most of us barely pass......*say thankiu to the bitch with attitude* I know la I'm mean but damn we're gonna meet her again next sem and even thesis will see her....can suicide d...anyway I cant wait to get over nex week, can at least relax abit and then have to start revision d, esp for biopsy, internal marks is gonna be real bad gonna buck up on the finals!

I wonder why all the nice movies always screen during my busiest period!! I haven watch Iron man!! T.T I wana watch Indiana Jones, Made of Honour, and also what happened in Vegas! even TV shows are the same...I cant friggin download Greys S4 last 2 episodes and forensic heroes 2 as well......I end up watching some of it on youtube, because I cannot wait alrd! AOD is really evil, show you a lil bit preview and then always cut off at the most kan cheong part! I need to stock up on my series and movies in my comp.....seriously!

I swear I will try to love u, if u can gimme GA S4E16 and 17 now!!!!

time to Zzzz..

0 comments: