Of revision

T__________T
I really shud be studying...I barely flip through a chapter these 2 days..no one has fail this subject so far and I certainly dun wana be the first one in the history to fail it...*me low profile people dun wana get famous* wtf


friends coming back from overseas, which just simply means outing, outing and more outing!

and I really should have join the group in facebook "I was doing homework, then I ended up on facebook" these facebook fella muz have did some jinx or voodoo on me....how can it be so damn addictive? I guess the kepo-ness in me has the bigger part to be blamed on..

on a random notes:
I so cant wait for the year end trip to AUS/NZ!!!! I'll see my girls again whee~
eh..this is so not right...I shouldn't be thinking bout that when I haven even get thru my first sem exam....
but..but..I miss them heaps T_____________T seriously....



Photobucket
aja aja fighting!

0 comments: