Family Trip

nah..pictures on Pangkor Laut as I promised earlier but actually I've posted most of it on facebook..will just post a few more that I like :)

at the jetty..that's lil' Edrick =)

Abner boy~ my love <3

what is an island without coconut tree?

more n more coconut trees

with couz n sis

aww...yummy-licious tiramisu!!!

aint it beautiful?

the pretties pretty (ME!!) and the dessert =D

posing at the deck

hammock at the seaside...........is goin to break =.=

jump jump jump!!!!

someone said it looks like tsunami jz blew me off shore =.=

me at the seaside =)

at the dinner place

camwhore in the room

and I'm doing my effing assignment there in a 6 stars hotel room!

lunch at the seaside

in the swimming pool with couz~

posing happily before the banana boat......

I am telling u not to sit at the last seat of the banana boat! no one will realize if ur still there!!


ok la..I'm tired d, uploading this is taking me forever......I shall end it with this...

no, this is not a sun set....its sun rise =)

0 comments: