Quickie

I'm gonna keep this short....I hope

u might have notice that I am not online at night these days like I usually do...not because I'm busy studying and restrict myself to go online but am forced to studee without going online....ok ok the story is like this...me and my itchy hand downloaded something and the process went wrong, my comp just died on me like that.....thank God somehow I still manage to copy some important files from the hard disk or not all those life worth pictures will be gone and disappear into thin air.....*phew* but then I just realized I forgot to copy the video files =.= all the videos were gone!


anyhow, I am just gonna finish up the forensic heroes 2 and then switch this comp back to hibernate mode cz I REALLY CANNOT AFFORD TO FAIL THIS SEMEMSTER!! it scares me to death just by thinking to retake any of the unit of this sem...

I met up with my highschool girls last Sunday (I wana update about it that night itself but then the comp just died without prior notice..) and like what others had put it..I am really lucky enough to have such awesome friends..friends that did not meet up often but still have endless fun and noise once we met ;) and we did not take things for granted just because we've known each other for a very long time...

my girls

till my finals over....toodles

p/s: HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING VENETIA~ I hope u have fun back home...enjoy ur holiday babe mmuakz

0 comments: