It's ending

The report's due date was postponed to next monday! its a happy and sad news..happy is that I still have time to make it look more decent; sad is that I need to deal with this friggin report for another weekend! and I really tulan to the max d because they keep changing the APA format *sigh*

oh and we successfully pissed off our infamous bitchy lecturer yesterday..no body only 3 pass up the reviews she gave...obviously she was damn pissed la and she went out the class for 2 minutes..guess she went out for some anger management like taichi or chi gong so that she wont snap at us and we wont go and complain to the higher authority to kick her outta the uni..and hallo, she only gave that reviews on monday laaaaa we were all rushing report where got time for that? and she happily said that we have ONE WHOLE week and yet we din do =.= if only monday to thurs consider a week....and she goes like: I'm gonna grade this 3 students and return to you all, the rest u can keep the review..pleassssee la, when I handed in u din even bother to mark now we din hand in u wana mark? f**k

never mind about the bitchy lecturer, we did a tiny mini celebration for ee lin as her b'day is comin...

happy birthday, girl! *celebrating in the middle of a meeting how sad*

a picture paint a thousand words.....*STRESS*

pictures stolen taken from Mr. Lim's blog
by the way, today is Friday the 13th, and I just learned that the fear of this day is call paraskavedekatriaphobia haha I did not make up this word ok! go wikipedia it...and another phobia's name I find it quite interesting was
hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia, which is the fear of long words wahahaha...how cute is tat?

p/s: I love Ha Tshui Sun because she gave me Grey's Anatomy! whee~ muahahaha dun jeles laa people =p

0 comments: