It's something you said

that triggered my emotions.....

all the good old days that u've brought up..so much to reminisce!
sometimes I think of us, I laughed. we're the weirdest friends on earth. we blame each other for dropping the rice all over the place, we tease each other like no body's business, we fight to pay for the bill every time we dined out, we fight to fetch each other sometimes, we have the habit of saying 'morning!' to each other once we got into the car even it's not morning, we avoid making decision on where to eat and often end up in crappy restaurants, we were both sick of oneU but we still go there all the time, we had dim sum as breakie and go to class only after 8am wuahaha, we would go back to the same old restaurant if we think it is nice until we're sick of it, we can spent our night playing solitaire showdown, we'd wear the same top even without plan, u would ask my opinion for ur shopping and always choose the opposite of what I compliment =.= my face is always the place u test ur eye shadow, what makes me laugh even louder is..people thought we are lesbo! HAAHAHAHA

It was very delighting to hear that u thought about me every time u thought about Malaysia =)

I've always thankful for a friend like you, really....u gave me a different feeling from any other frens of mine. "a friend is someone u can be alone with and have nothing to do and not be able to think of anything to say and be comfortable in silence." that's what Sheryl Condie said and I think we are that kinda friends, and how much I hope this wouldn't change over times......................


0 comments: