Celebration

had been surrounded by celebration tis 2 days.

On 9th March, we arranged a surprise birthday party for Henry at H.I.D.E.; a newly opened restaurant near my place and the ambience there is perfect =) so we deco the place before hand and called Henry there when everythin was ready. He was speechless when he saw all of us jump out from no where..teehee~ happy birthday brother..officially 21 now! the surprise follow by the dinner..we ordered a few dishes and share out, the tom yam seafood was superb =P
There was great restaurant with really nice ambie
nce, and lovely friends, and lotsa pressies, and a bucket of heineken, and nice dishes, and exciting pool game, and "expensive" helium balloon....its a great nite out=)

the fella who turned 21

Pressies from us

Beautiful lighting and helium balloons


Cloverz@ H.I.D.E.

Siakap with chilis, garlic and lime

The superb Tom Yam seafood

The springrolls and kangkung balacan =)

On 10th March was uncle John's weddin..
The weddin dinner was held in The Ritz Chalton hotel. I feel its more like Transmile Air annual dinner, as both the bride and groom are from transmile and you can see lotsa transmile crew there, all the captains and employees. Anyway, its a nite that filled with happiness and darn I cant stop thinkin about the future weddin of mine and ofcz all my friend's. I cant wait to attend my fren's weddin especially my best fren's weddin..helpin them to prepare everythin since the mornin, get everythin ready for them..aww the feelin is just so NICE =p hey best fren, when r u gonna marry huh??

happy weddin to uncle John and Babie =)

0 comments: