Class startin..

Just in case you haven have any clue on what's goin on with me, I would like to update you that I'm no longer studyin Computer Science in Monash but Psychology in Syuc. So, the orientation had started yesterday. It was boring after all but I get to make new friends =)

It's a pretty small department as for my intake there's only about 17 peoples and there's only 4 guys in this intake..haha I wasn't tryin to imply anything in that line but just to let you know ;p our coordinator, Ms Woo is a young pretty lady with a very good smile on the face =) I love to see her smile ALOT..hehe and oh she's also one of our lecturer. Through out the orientation, there's a lotta briefing ofcourse and I can foresee that it's gonna be fun studyin along the way. And for today we have a chance to meet up with our senior and was told that we are all members of the sunway psychology club and will be carryin out lotta activities JUST FOR FUN, will help out lecturers to organise camp for children....god..I feel headache when it comes to children..I just don't really know how to deal with kids!

Oh, I just found out that there are 2 HUGE rabbits in the psychology department office's pantry..believe me it's really huge! and there's also 2 hamster which is belong to the lecturer and our senior, and 2 ferrets (if I am not mistaken it's 2) hmm..I wonder if the ferrets are cute hehe..

After the late lunch at cafeteria, I tumpang Darren a.k.a Chern Lin's car back home and when we passed by one U we suddenly felt like playin bowlin since we never play with each other before..so there we made a U-turn back to One U..there go the first round..MUAHAHA~!! Chern Lin kena ta pao (penny's note: I refer him as Chern Lin so that he wont say that it's some other Darren!) Leadin him like 40 point or so..haha I start takin picture of the score board. He ofcz make noise and there go our 2nd game..ok I lost and this time was Darren's turn to take the picture of the score board but guess what?? It switched off just at the second he snap!!!! I die laughin on the spot!!!better luck next time la buddy..hehe

That's pretty much about the orientation and classes are commencing next week! Finally it's time to get busy again~!! I'm out of BOREDOM~!!yay =D



"Study what you love; love what u study."

0 comments: