I've been tagged

Okay, I've been tagged by Venetia to write about 6 idiosyncrasies of mine! Tryin my best to do so and in the mean time tryin not to decrease my reputation =P
  1. I have this so call phobia of being alone in public. I DON'T LIKE the idea of walkin alone in the mall, uni or anywhere in the public like a freak!
  2. I watch sailormoon even til now! =P
  3. Im quite emotional when it comes to food. I may be hungry and so wanting to eat but when I reach the cafeteria I might loose all the appetite out of no reason.
  4. I hate being ppk last minute!! Got pissed off a few times and I dun wish to mention who..and when I said pissed off it means Im really angry about it.
  5. I super afraid of being late for any function and especially class.
  6. I wont be able to sleep the night before the day the school reopen.
Tagged:
  1. Ke Xiou
  2. Pei Qin
  3. Stella
  4. YK
  5. Wei jie
  6. Sylvia

0 comments: