so there goes the week..

As I've told you in a few post before that my class gonna start soon..and now officially the first week had ended!

The first 2 days' classes had been canceled and replaced with the study skill class. I know it sounds bored by just lookin at the class' name! and it's a freakin 3 hours long class for each day! I actually dozed off durin the 2nd day while I was half way writing my Question =P I duno how it happen but it happened!!

Classes officially started on thurs (wed no class allocated). It started with English for psychology. Ms Annyza, our lecturer is a very funny and interesting lecturer I enjoyed her class so much=) the other 3 units are introductory psychology, research method and introduction to statistic all taught by Dr. Tam!! I somehow dun like the idea of all units been taught by a same lecturer, cause first of all it will be quite boring when u have to see the same lecturer thru out a day. And 2nd thing is, I tend to forget what class Im attending!! 3 different subjects taught by a same person how do u expect me to differenciate?! but so far I found all classes were interestin =D somehow cant realy wait to carry out those research in the outline..

My coursemates..all funny fella =) Im pretty sure I'll have a great time to study in this class!! cz our class never stop makin fun and throwing out hilarious jokes in class..hehe..they are all psycho =P

Went in to lagoonview to help rachel and all to clean up the new unit they are goin to move in..its a big unit and its quite spacious even after furnishing with tables, bookshelf and bed..been busy cleanin up and clearing up the place for them, ofcz with the few of us together we never have any problems makin fun outta it, I've took some video will upload soon..went home after the late dinner at ss14 and here I am typin this entry..me wana move in too =( but single room wil be damn expensive!

happy movin in to new unit frens =)

here come the video:







0 comments: