Voice within

I don't really know what to blog but there are some thought and feeling that stuck inside my head and I don't think I can be able to express it to anyone at the moment so I think its best to put it in blog..

I am actually feelin pretty down as recently I dont seem to know what my 3 darlings had been goin thru..honestly felt so left out and sad when I dont know what other things to tell them other than 'hang in there' and all those anyone-can-tell's words. If hugs do helps I will hug them as hard as I can! It's such a shame when I claim to be their best fren but when they are facin any hardship I cant do much!!The feeling's so terrible..

YOU dont have to feel bad for me bein neglected as its not neglection..we just dont meet each other as often as we used to, and I know every now and then we will still go out and have fun together =) no worries bout me pretty, this year is a tough year for all of u and also to myself we shall all work hard and have fun together..enjoy the stress as I read a new formula sayin: stress = joy ;)

YanZi's 10th album is on the rack!! Been lookin forward to it since God knows when =) the music is great after listening a few times..and I also wana say that she is more feminine now..whee~ so pweetty hmm, guess I also need to change ;p

Another thing is to "him", Im quite confused whether my feeling towards you were just an illusion. Im pretty sure that I feel happy whenever I see you and also the way you put the smile on my face =) I just simply adore your jokes and the way you use to handle hardship- optimistic, which is something I stil learnin.

0 comments: