About my break...

really nothing much...

I'm practically stone at home and just went out to meet some friends occasionally..and I'm really doing nothing productive..I haven clean up my table ever since the finals ended..no wait..I actually I did clean up abit but I really duno where to keep those journals so I just let them lie happily on my table until I find a suitable place to keep them..and I thought of printing out some photos and organizing them in a new album and yet I haven even print out the pictures....

anyhow..I manage to catch up with Kher Sin before she go back to Osaka..I actually had written a post about that night but the stupid blogger server down and my entry just *poof* gone...and I'm so lazy to retype again now..so I just can keep you posted in short that we had some fun drinking that night but some thing not really happy happened, I ended up drunk and had a bad hang over the next day....and on the next day night, I met up with Carol at Starbucks for a lil catch up session,
we haven been meeting up ever since we sent Rachel and YenLing off at the airport, and so we met and we talked about everything under the sun.....whee~ it's such a great feeling to have a friend like her and the best part is...that was only the 3rd time I met her in person...cool rite? hehe

Had a lil birthday celebration for Henry at TGIF pyramid and then headed to the Republic to have some drink...happee birthday Amoy...hmm...I'm still yet to visit the cinema within this sem break..there are some movies that I really wish I can watch it before the new sem begin...and I bought a new dress....hehe..yes I din typr wrongly and u din read wrongly..I bought a dress...I will wear it during my cousin's wedding dinner and it looks really simple and I like it..haha..actually there was another dress which I kinda like it too..but my mum said its too short...damn cant she lemme be sexy awhile? LOL okay..that is just a joke....

alrite..that's how my holiday looks like....actually...I cant wait for the new sem to begin already..me missing my psycho pals ALOT!!

0 comments: