The first day

was not fun......

After approx 3 weeks of holiday...we were back to class again today..kinda excited initially but at the end of the day, all I can feel is only stress...yes I mean feeling the stress on the first day back to class...only have 2 classes today but gosh the amount of work we have to do is.............ALOT! I took brain and behavior this sem...studying about humans brain and its function.....suddenly the whole class was bombarded with all kinda scientific terms...so chimnology =.= and the assignments for this unit is 'exciting' just by thinking of it made me 'excited' gonna go back to those playdoh time!! whee~

so much research project to do.....it's gonna be a hectic semester ahead...say bye bye to series and hallo to all the yet to come assignments and due dates....I admit I am abit lazy after 3 weeks break but now gonna start the engine to get back to the study mode d...

time to bed...meeting pn annyza tmr is not goin to be fun I suppose....

0 comments: