Blues no more

okay...enuf with the blues!
I've decided if I were to die today, I dun wana die in a moody and miserable mood...so yes I'm all good now..

As you may know, I'm having my holiday...it'd been a week now and nothing much have been done yet just simply lazying around in the house..waking up at noon..watch Grey's Anatomy..read 'the nanny diaries' on my bed..online..attending psychology night..took alotta pic and attending wedding..oh ya I've 2 cousins getting marry this month..okay actually one had married on the 1st of Mac another one is getting married someday near the end of Mac....so I've to go do some shopping for some nice dress and top heheh...

apart from all that..I really so wana meet up some old mates..some came back from overseas whom I've not met for ages, some other old friends whom I've not met for some times....but I dun have the the car to go out whenever and wherever I want!!Apparently my brother has an better excuse to have the car all to himself when I dun - he needs it for classes and I dun have class now! dammit, what's the different when both of us have class? I still dun get the car....

okay...I'm slowly directing myself back to the cheery mood..so no worries ;) that's all for now people adioz~

0 comments: